THE RESIDENCES AT AQUABLU
With a limited collection of just 35 waterfront residences, AquaBlu presents a uniquely modern living experience. Every unit boasts an expansive floor plan, incredible views of the water and historic Bonnet House Museum and Gardens, hand-selected finishes, and a thoughtful collection of features designed for a life well lived. AquaBlu is completed and ready for move-in with limited remaining inventory and offers numerous amenities including:
- Just 35 residences in a modern 17-story building
- Floor plans from 2,500 to over 7,000 total sq. ft.
- Incredible entertainment terraces
- Oversized balconies with glass railings
- Exceptional views of the Intracoastal Waterway, Bonnet House Museum & Gardens, and Atlantic Ocean
- 10-foot ceilings and floor-to-ceiling impact glass
- 24/7 video surveillance and secure entry
- Pet friendly, smoke-free atmosphere
- Two secure garage spaces per unit
- Electric car-ready spaces available
© Copyright 2020 - Ocean Land Investments, Inc.
NOTE: There are various methods for calculating the square footage of a unit and depending on the method of calculation, the quoted square footage of the unit may vary by more than a nominal amount. Additionally, as a result of in-the-field construction, other permitted changes to the unit, and settling and shifting of improvements, actual square footage of a unit may also be affected. Developer does not make any representation or warranty as to the actual size, dimensions (including ceiling heights), or square footage of any unit. Square footages shown in any advertisement were determined from the outside surface of exterior walls and the middle of interior demising walls, which walls are part of the common elements. Developer reserves the right to change or modify floor plans, materials and features without prior notice or obligation. All floor plans and renderings are artists' conceptions and all dimensions are approximate. Developers renderings are subject to change. Oral representations and/or renderings cannot be relied upon as correctly stating the representations of the developer. For binding representations, make reference to the documents required by Section 718.503, Florida Statutes, to be furnished by a developer to a buyer or lessee.